Rahul Munshi is a Partner with Console Mattiacci Law, LLC.
Before joining Console Mattiacci Law, LLC, Mr. Munshi completed a federal judicial clerkship with the Honorable Joel H. Slomsky of the District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. A member of the Pennsylvania Bar, Mr. Munshi is a graduate of the Beasley School of Law at Temple University.
In law school, Mr. Munshi was Managing Editor of the Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review, a member of Temple’s National Trial Team, and a member of the Jessup International Law Moot Court team. Mr. Munshi graduated from Haverford College with a degree in history.
Rahul was elected Vice President of the Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association in February of 2020.
- Named to the “Pennsylvania Rising Stars” list by Philadelphia Magazine and Philadelphia Super Lawyers Magazine (2019 – 2013). The selection methodology for the Super Lawyers award can be found HERE. According to the aforementioned commercial publication, this designation places him in the top 2.5% of up-and-coming attorneys in Pennsylvania.
- Young Alumni Award for Excellence in Leadership from Haverford College (2012)
- Temple University Conwell Law Scholarship Recipient
- Temple Law Graduation Prize for Most Promising Litigator
- Center for Forensic Economic Studies Award for Outstanding Achievement in Litigation
- Barrister’s Award for Most Outstanding Oral Advocate in Trial Advocacy
- Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society Fellow