Rahul Munshi is a partner with Console Mattiacci Law, LLC. Before joining Console Mattiacci Law, LLC, Mr. Munshi completed a federal judicial clerkship with the Honorable Joel H. Slomsky of the District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. A member of the Pennsylvania Bar, Mr. Munshi is a graduate of the Beasley School of Law at Temple University.
In law school, Mr. Munshi was Managing Editor of the Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review, a member of Temple's National Trial Team, and a member of the Jessup International Law Moot Court team. Mr. Munshi graduated from Haverford College with a degree in history.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- The Beasley School of Law at Temple University, Juris Doctorate
- Haverford College, Bachelor of Arts
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Named a "Lawyer on the Fast Track" by The Legal Intelligencer (2016) *Only given to 35 attorneys under the age of 40.
- Named to the “Pennsylvania Rising Stars” list by Philadelphia Magazine and Philadelphia Super Lawyers Magazine - 2013 - 2018. According to the aforementioned commercial publication, this designation places him in the top 2.5% of up-and-coming attorneys in Pennsylvania.*
- Young Alumni Award for Excellence in Leadership from Haverford College (2012)
- Temple University Conwell Law Scholarship Recipient
- Temple Law Graduation Prize for Most Promising Litigator
- Center for Forensic Economic Studies Award for Outstanding Achievement in Litigation
- Barrister's Award for Most Outstanding Oral Advocate in Trial Advocacy
- Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society Fellow
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- "The Best Ways to Get Sued Over Employee Leaves and Accommodations" - Speaker, Employment Law Institute (2018)
- Co-presented CLE at PBI Employment Law Institute on issues surrounding the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) (2018)
- Co-presented CLE hosted by PBI called "Responding to Allegations of Sexual Misconduct" (2018)
- Speaker at the Naturalization Ceremony at the U.S. Courthouse sponsored by the Philadelphia Bar Association (2018).
- Co-presented CLE hosted by the American Bar Association (ABA) Labor and Employment Section on litigation skills and tips for discovery in employment litigation actions (2018)
- Instructor at PBI Employment Law Institute: co-presented CLE seminar on disability discrimination litigation (2017)
- Presented a seminar on advanced issues under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) at the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA) Northeast Regional Conference hosted by Drexel in Philadelphia (2017)
- Instructor at PBI Employment Law Institute: Co-presented CLE Seminar on age discrimination litigation (2016)
- Panelist at Philadelphia Bar Association's 2015 Bench-Bar and Annual Conference, discussing LGBT discrimination in the workplace, judicial and legislative developments, and tips on how to litigate sexual orientation and gender discrimination claims (2015)
- Instructor at the PBI Employment Law Institute: Co-presented CLE Seminar on "Trial of Retaliation Case" (2014)
- Panel Speaker at Pennsylvania Bar Institute Seminar and Co-Author of: “Zero Dark Forty-Plus: Navigating the Evidentiary Minefield in Age Discrimination Cases” (2013)
*Disclaimer: *The term Rising Star® is a designation granted by the commercial publications, Super Lawyers Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine. The term does not indicate or suggest a particular outcome in your case. Learn more about the Super Lawyer® and Rising Star® selection process here.
"...I am truly grateful for all of the help, assistance, understanding and professional skills garnered on my behalf during this time.
I feel your life-long commitment to hard work, education, competitive skill and supporting the underdog positioned you to represent me in a way no one else could."
Contact Us About Your Case
Submit your information using our confidential inquiry form
Our Office Locations
1525 Locust St. 9th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102 Phone: 215-545-7676
110 Marter Ave #502
Moorestown, NJ 08057 Phone: 856-854-4000
Helping Enrich Our Community
Our law firm is proud to provide support to charitable nonprofit organizations making a difference in the community.