Rahul Munshi is a partner with Console Mattiacci Law, LLC. Before joining Console Mattiacci Law, LLC, Mr. Munshi completed a federal judicial clerkship with the Honorable Joel H. Slomsky of the District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. A member of the Pennsylvania Bar, Mr. Munshi is a graduate of the Beasley School of Law at Temple University.
In law school, Mr. Munshi was Managing Editor of the Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review, a member of Temple's National Trial Team, and a member of the Jessup International Law Moot Court team. Mr. Munshi graduated from Haverford College with a degree in history.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- The Beasley School of Law at Temple University, Juris Doctorate
- Haverford College, Bachelor of Arts
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Named a "Lawyer on the Fast Track" by The Legal Intelligencer (2016) *Only given to 35 attorneys under the age of 40.
- Named to the “Pennsylvania Rising Stars” list by Philadelphia Magazine and Philadelphia Super Lawyers Magazine - 2013 - 2016. According to the aforementioned commercial publication, this designation places him in the top 2.5% of up-and-coming attorneys in Pennsylvania.*
- Young Alumni Award for Excellence in Leadership from Haverford College (2012)
- Temple University Conwell Law Scholarship Recipient
- Temple Law Graduation Prize for Most Promising Litigator
- Center for Forensic Economic Studies Award for Outstanding Achievement in Litigation
- Barrister's Award for Most Outstanding Oral Advocate in Trial Advocacy
- Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society Fellow
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- 2016: Instructor at PBI Employment Law Institute: Co-presented CLE Seminar on age discrimination litigation
- 2015: Panelist at Philadelphia Bar Association's 2015 Bench-Bar and Annual Conference, discussing LGBT discrimination in the workplace, judicial and legislative developments, and tips on how to litigate sexual orientation and gender discrimination claims.
- 2014: Instructor at the PBI Employment Law Institute: Co-presented CLE Seminar on "Trial of Retaliation Case"
- 2013: Panel Speaker at Pennsylvania Bar Institute Seminar and Co-Author of: “Zero Dark Forty-Plus: Navigating the Evidentiary Minefield in Age Discrimination Cases”
*Disclaimer: *The term Rising Star® is a designation granted by the commercial publications, Super Lawyers Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine. The term does not indicate or suggest a particular outcome in your case. Learn more about the Super Lawyer® and Rising Star® selection process here.
"...I am truly grateful for all of the help, assistance, understanding and professional skills garnered on my behalf during this time.
I feel your life-long commitment to hard work, education, competitive skill and supporting the underdog positioned you to represent me in a way no one else could."
Contact Us About Your Case
Submit your information using our confidential inquiry form
Our Office Locations
Philadelphia, PA 19102
New Jersey Office
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Helping Enrich Our Community
Our law firm is proud to provide support to charitable nonprofit organizations making a difference in the community.