Lane Schiff is an attorney at Console Mattiacci Law, LLC, a Philadelphia-based law firm where experienced attorneys represent employees facing a variety of issues, including wrongful termination, sexual harassment and discrimination.
Lane earned his bachelor's degree in psychology at Pennsylvania State University before earning his Juris Doctor, cum laude, at Temple University Beasley School of Law in Philadelphia. While in law school, he was a staff member of the International and Comparative Law Journal. Lane additionally earned the distinction of "Best Paper" for his excellence in legal research and writing. The Pennsylvania native became licensed to practice law the following year in his home state and New Jersey.
Schiff began his experience in the legal field as a research assistant at Temple University Beasley School of Law. He later served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Pamela Dembe, President Judge for the Court of Common Pleas. Lane comes to us with a tremendous amount of employment law experience. He previously worked for two boutique law firms, focusing his practice primarily on plaintiff's employment law. Lane also has contributed to the Philadelphia Bar Association's blog Upon Further Review and is an avid marathon runner.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State University, State College, 2009
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2012
- "Navigating the Minefield: Receipt of Disability Benefits, Unemployment Compensation, and Wrongful Termination Damages" – Pennsylvania Bar Association Blog (2014)
- "McCutcheon v. FEC: The Effect on Campaign Finance" – Pennsylvania Bar Association Blog (2014)
- Named to the “Pennsylvania Rising Stars” list by Philadelphia Magazine and Philadelphia Super Lawyers Magazine - 2017 - 2018. According to the aforementioned commercial publication, this designation places him in the top 2.5% of up-and-coming attorneys in Pennsylvania.*
*Disclaimer: *The term Rising Star® is a designation granted by the commercial publications, Super Lawyers Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine. The term does not indicate or suggest a particular outcome in your case. Learn more about the Super Lawyer® and Rising Star® selection process here.
"...I am truly grateful for all of the help, assistance, understanding and professional skills garnered on my behalf during this time.
I feel your life-long commitment to hard work, education, competitive skill and supporting the underdog positioned you to represent me in a way no one else could."
Contact Us About Your Case
Submit your information using our confidential inquiry form
Our Office Locations
1525 Locust St. 9th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102 Phone: 215-545-7676
110 Marter Ave #502
Moorestown, NJ 08057 Phone: 856-854-4000
Helping Enrich Our Community
Our law firm is proud to provide support to charitable nonprofit organizations making a difference in the community.