Lane is a Partner with Console Mattiacci Law, LLC.
Lane earned his bachelor’s degree in Psychology at Pennsylvania State University before earning his Juris Doctor, cum laude, at Temple University Beasley School of Law. Lane has been working at Console Mattiacci Law in September 2014. He has substantial experience representing and advocating for his clients throughout the entire litigation process.
Some of Lane’s successes include:
- Serving as lead counsel in a sex/pregnancy discrimination and FMLA case. Judgment in the matter was entered in the amount of $500,000 plus reasonable attorney’s fees and costs (an additional $250,000), bringing the total value of the judgment to $750,000.
- Serving as lead trial counsel in a four-day breach of contract and Pennsylvania Wage Payment and Collection Law matter, securing a total judgment of $1,711,591.44 plus $400,000+ in attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Serving as second chair in a six-day disability discrimination trial in the District Court of New Jersey, wherein a unanimous jury found in favor of the Plaintiff and awarded him $340,000 in compensatory damages (not including back pay, front pay, and attorneys’ fees and costs).
- Included in the Super Lawyers® list “New Jersey Rising Stars” in the area of “Employment Litigation – Plaintiff,” (2020-2022). The selection methodology for the Super Lawyers award can be found HERE.
- Included in the Super Lawyers® list “Pennsylvania Rising Stars” in the area of “Employment Litigation,” (2017-2022). The selection methodology for the Super Lawyers award can be found HERE. According to the aforementioned commercial publications, this designation places him on their list of the top 2.5% of up-and-coming attorneys in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Included in the list by “The Best Lawyers: One’s to Watch in America” (2023). The selection methodology for this list can be found HERE.