Caren N. Gurmankin
Caren N. Gurmankin is a partner with Console Mattiacci Law, LLC specializing in the representation of current and former employees in employment related matters.
Ms. Gurmankin represents individuals with claims of discrimination based on race, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, religion and disability, as well as claims of retaliation, wrongful termination, and breach of contract. She also represents individuals with issues arising from contract negotiations, Family Medical Leave, and severance agreements.
While in law school, Ms. Gurmankin interned at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- The Beasley School of Law, Temple University, Juris Doctorate 2007
- New York University, Masters Degree in Personnel Psychology
- Muhlenberg College, Bachelors Degree in Psychology/Spanish (minor)
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Selected as a member of Temple Law School’s Moot Court Honor Society
- Summa cum laude graduate from Muhlenberg College
- Named to the “Pennsylvania Rising Stars” list by Philadelphia Magazine and Philadelphia Super Lawyers Magazine from 2010 through 2017. This designation places her in the top 2.5% of up-and-coming attorneys in Pennsylvania.
- Has been named as a Super Lawyer®* in the area of employment litigation by Philadelphia Magazine and Super Lawyers Magazine 2018.
*Disclaimer: *The term Rising Star® is a designation granted by the commercial publications, Super Lawyers Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine. The term does not indicate or suggest a particular outcome in your case. Learn more about the Super Lawyer® and Rising Star® selection process here.
*Disclaimer: *The term Super Lawyer® is a designation granted by the commercial publications, Super Lawyers Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine. The term does not indicate the attorney is a "super lawyer" or suggest a particular outcome in your case. Learn more about the Super Lawyer® selection process here.
"...I am truly grateful for all of the help, assistance, understanding and professional skills garnered on my behalf during this time.
I feel your life-long commitment to hard work, education, competitive skill and supporting the underdog positioned you to represent me in a way no one else could."
Contact Us About Your Case
Submit your information using our confidential inquiry form
Our Office Locations
1525 Locust St. 9th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102 Phone: 215-545-7676
110 Marter Ave #502
Moorestown, NJ 08057 Phone: 856-854-4000
Helping Enrich Our Community
Our law firm is proud to provide support to charitable nonprofit organizations making a difference in the community.