Kevin Console is an associate attorney at Console Mattiacci Law, LLC. Before joining Console Mattiacci Law, LLC, Kevin worked for a civil plaintiffs' firm serving clients in wide variety of matters. Kevin graduated from Gettysburg College, magna cum laude, with a major in political science.
He then attended Rutgers School of Law – Camden. While there, Kevin competed in the Jerome Prince Memorial Evidence Competition (national appellate moot court competition), hosted by Brooklyn Law School. Kevin is a member of the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York state bars.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D.
- Gettysburg College, B.S. Political Science, Magna Cum Laude
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Named to the “Pennsylvania Rising Stars” list by Philadelphia Magazine and Philadelphia Super Lawyers Magazine - 2017 - 2018. According to the aforementioned commercial publication, this designation places him in the top 2.5% of up-and-coming attorneys in Pennsylvania.*
- "NJ Employment Law Forum: Hot Topics & Recent Cases" - Speaker, Employment Law Institute (2018)
*Disclaimer: *The term Rising Star® is a designation granted by the commercial publications, Super Lawyers Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine. The term does not indicate or suggest a particular outcome in your case. Learn more about the Super Lawyer® and Rising Star® selection process here.
"...I am truly grateful for all of the help, assistance, understanding and professional skills garnered on my behalf during this time.
I feel your life-long commitment to hard work, education, competitive skill and supporting the underdog positioned you to represent me in a way no one else could."
Contact Us About Your Case
Submit your information using our confidential inquiry form
Our Office Locations
1525 Locust St. 9th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102 Phone: 215-545-7676
110 Marter Ave #502
Moorestown, NJ 08057 Phone: 856-854-4000
Helping Enrich Our Community
Our law firm is proud to provide support to charitable nonprofit organizations making a difference in the community.