Susan M. Saint-Antoine
Susan received her law degree in 1989 from Columbia University, where she was designated a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. She began her career on the defense side of the legal practice as part of the commercial litigation department of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, an international law firm based in Philadelphia. Through a special program sponsored by Morgan, Lewis, Susan spent time working as a prosecutor for the Philadelphia District Attorney's office.
Since joining Console Mattiacci Law, LLC in 1999, Susan has devoted her practice to counseling and advocating for workers in a wide range of employment related matters. As a Partner at the firm, much of her work is on behalf of individual plaintiffs who were denied their employee benefits or were victims of unlawful employment discrimination. Susan also has substantial experience representing large groups of workers as part of employment class actions. She is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Columbia University, Juris Doctor, 1989
- Saint Joseph’s University, 1986
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Special Honors and Professional Notables
- As a member of Philadelphia Bar Association, drafted resolutions on behalf of the Civil Rights and Legislative Liaison Committees and testified before the Pennsylvania Judiciary Committee in support of anti-discrimination legislation.
- Co-authored, “Following the Roadmap for Establishing Liability on Sex-Based Distinctions and Stereotypes”
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar at Columbia University
"...I am truly grateful for all of the help, assistance, understanding and professional skills garnered on my behalf during this time.
I feel your life-long commitment to hard work, education, competitive skill and supporting the underdog positioned you to represent me in a way no one else could."
Contact Us About Your Case
Submit your information using our confidential inquiry form
Our Office Locations
Philadelphia, PA 19102
New Jersey Office
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Helping Enrich Our Community
Our law firm is proud to provide support to charitable nonprofit organizations making a difference in the community.