Fernando I. Rivera, Esq.
Fernando I. Rivera is an attorney at Console Mattiacci Law, LLC, where he represents individuals who have been victimized by illegal employment practices concerning discrimination, retaliation, workplace harassment, wrongful termination, whistleblower claims, medical leaves, disability leaves, wage and hour claims, employment contract disputes, and other employment-related matters.
Prior to joining Console Mattiacci Law, LLC, Fernando worked for a plaintiff-side law firm in Philadelphia, where he handled a wide-range of litigation matters. While in law school, Fernando clerked for the Honorable Norma L. Shapiro of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Additionally, Fernando was a founding board member of Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law’s Labor and Employment Law Society, and he volunteered at Philadelphia Legal Assistance, where he represented indigent individuals before the Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry in matters involving appeals from denials of unemployment compensation benefits.
Fernando has sat on the Board of Directors of the Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania and the Hispanic Bar of Association of Pennsylvania Legal Education Fund since 2014. Fernando also presently sits on the Executive Committee Board of the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Young Lawyer’s Division.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2014
- Post University, Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, Magna Cum Laude, 2010
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section (2011)
- Philadelphia Bar Association (2011)
- Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania (2011)
- National Employment Lawyers Association (2017)
- The First Judicial District of Pennsylvania, Pro Bono Roll of Honor, 2015, 2016
"...I am truly grateful for all of the help, assistance, understanding and professional skills garnered on my behalf during this time.
I feel your life-long commitment to hard work, education, competitive skill and supporting the underdog positioned you to represent me in a way no one else could."
Contact Us About Your Case
Submit your information using our confidential inquiry form
Our Office Locations
Philadelphia, PA 19102
New Jersey Office
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Helping Enrich Our Community
Our law firm is proud to provide support to charitable nonprofit organizations making a difference in the community.