Brian C. Farrell
Brian C. Farrell is an associate attorney of Console Mattiacci Law, LLC.
Brian graduated from Wake Forest University in 2010, with a double major in Mathematics and German. From there, Brian attended the Villanova University School of Law, earning his Juris Doctor, cum laude, in 2014. While in law school, Brian was a member of the National Trial Team and was awarded with the ABA-Bloomberg BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law upon graduation. Before joining Console Mattiacci Law, LLC, Brian gained valuable experience working for a boutique Philadelphia firm focused on plaintiff's employment law.
Brian is a member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey state bars.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Wake Forest University, B.A. 2010
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- K. Barry, B. Farrell, N. Vanguri, J. Levi, A Bare Desire to Harm: Transgender People and the Equal Protection Clause, 57 B.C. L. Rev. 507 (2016)
- Named to the “Pennsylvania Rising Stars” list by Philadelphia Magazine and Philadelphia Super Lawyers Magazine - 2018. According to the aforementioned commercial publication, this designation places him in the top 2.5% of up-and-coming attorneys in Pennsylvania.*
- "A Landmark Victory for Transgender Employees under the ADA" - Speaker, Employment Law Institute (2018)
*Disclaimer: *The term Rising Star® is a designation granted by the commercial publications, Super Lawyers Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine. The term does not indicate or suggest a particular outcome in your case. Learn more about the Super Lawyer® and Rising Star® selection process here.
"...I am truly grateful for all of the help, assistance, understanding and professional skills garnered on my behalf during this time.
I feel your life-long commitment to hard work, education, competitive skill and supporting the underdog positioned you to represent me in a way no one else could."
Contact Us About Your Case
Submit your information using our confidential inquiry form
Our Office Locations
1525 Locust St. 9th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102 Phone: 215-545-7676
110 Marter Ave #502
Moorestown, NJ 08057 Phone: 856-854-4000
Helping Enrich Our Community
Our law firm is proud to provide support to charitable nonprofit organizations making a difference in the community.