Brian C. Farrell
Brian C. Farrell is an associate attorney of Console Mattiacci Law, LLC.
Brian graduated from Wake Forest University in 2010, with a double major in Mathematics and German. From there, Brian attended the Villanova University School of Law, earning his Juris Doctor, cum laude, in 2014. While in law school, Brian was a member of the National Trial Team and was awarded with the ABA-Bloomberg BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law upon graduation. Before joining Console Mattiacci Law, LLC, Brian gained valuable experience working for a boutique Philadelphia firm focused on plaintiff's employment law.
Brian is a member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey state bars.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Wake Forest University, B.A. 2010
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- K. Barry, B. Farrell, N. Vanguri, J. Levi, A Bare Desire to Harm: Transgender People and the Equal Protection Clause, 57 B.C. L. Rev. 507 (2016)
"...I am truly grateful for all of the help, assistance, understanding and professional skills garnered on my behalf during this time.
I feel your life-long commitment to hard work, education, competitive skill and supporting the underdog positioned you to represent me in a way no one else could."
Contact Us About Your Case
Submit your information using our confidential inquiry form
Our Office Locations
Philadelphia, PA 19102
New Jersey Office
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Helping Enrich Our Community
Our law firm is proud to provide support to charitable nonprofit organizations making a difference in the community.