Rahul Munshi is an associate attorney at Console Mattiacci Law, LLC. Before joining Console Mattiacci Law, LLC, Mr. Munshi completed a federal judicial clerkship with the Honorable Joel H. Slomsky of the District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. A member of the Pennsylvania Bar, Mr. Munshi is a graduate of the Beasley School of Law at Temple University.
In law school, Mr. Munshi was Managing Editor of the Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review, a member of Temple's National Trial Team, and a member of the Jessup International Law Moot Court team. Mr. Munshi graduated from Haverford College with a degree in history.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The Beasley School of Law at Temple University, Juris Doctorate
- Haverford College, Bachelor of Arts
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Named to the “Pennsylvania Rising Stars” list by Philadelphia Magazine and Philadelphia Super Lawyers Magazine - 2013 - 2016. According to the aforementioned commericial publication, this designation places him in the top 2.5% of up-and-coming attorneys in Pennsylvania.*
- Temple University Conwell Law Scholarship Recipient
- Temple Law Graduation Prize for Most Promising Litigator
- Center for Forensic Economic Studies Award for Outstanding Achievement in Litigation
- Barrister's Award for Most Outstanding Oral Advocate in Trial Advocacy
- Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society Fellow
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- 2013: Panel Speaker at Pennsylvania Bar Institute Seminar and Co-Author of: “Zero Dark Forty-Plus: Navigating the Evidentiary Minefield in Age Discrimination Cases”
*Disclaimer: *The term Rising Star® is a designation granted by the commercial publications, Super Lawyers Magazine and Philadelphia Magazine. The term does not indicate or suggest a particular outcome in your case. Learn more about the Super Lawyer® and Rising Star® selection process here.
"...I am truly grateful for all of the help, assistance, understanding and professional skills garnered on my behalf during this time.
I feel your life-long commitment to hard work, education, competitive skill and supporting the underdog positioned you to represent me in a way no one else could."
Contact Us About Your Case
Submit your information using our confidential inquiry form
Our Office Locations
Philadelphia, PA 19102
New Jersey Office
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Helping Enrich Our Community
Our law firm is proud to provide support to charitable nonprofit organizations making a difference in the community.