Kevin Console is an associate attorney at Console Mattiacci Law, LLC. Before joining Console Mattiacci Law, LLC, Kevin worked for a civil plaintiffs' firm serving clients in wide variety of matters. Kevin graduated from Gettysburg College, magna cum laude, with a major in political science.
He then attended Rutgers School of Law – Camden. While there, Kevin competed in the Jerome Prince Memorial Evidence Competition (national appellate moot court competition), hosted by Brooklyn Law School. Kevin is a member of the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York state bars.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D.
- Gettysburg College, B.S. Political Science, Magna Cum Laude
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
"...I am truly grateful for all of the help, assistance, understanding and professional skills garnered on my behalf during this time.
I feel your life-long commitment to hard work, education, competitive skill and supporting the underdog positioned you to represent me in a way no one else could."
Contact Us About Your Case
Submit your information using our confidential inquiry form
Our Office Locations
Philadelphia, PA 19102
New Jersey Office
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Helping Enrich Our Community
Our law firm is proud to provide support to charitable nonprofit organizations making a difference in the community.